Many State Laws and Federal Acts require businesses, organizations, and individuals to file certain forms and produce documents as a prerequisite for certain acts.
The Investment & Securities Act, for example, requires registration of many types of public offers to sell or buy securities. The Companies and Allied Matters Act requires a series of filings at various stages such as incorporation of company; annual returns; change of director/secretary etc.
Some also require a series of filings in order to obtain licenses or permits for certain business activities such as oil explorations, drilling and marketing, to ensure compliance with local health codes; zoning and environmental laws.
Abiodun Adesanya & Co. has unparalleled relationship with (among others) the following regulatory bodies:
- Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Nigeria Communication Commission (NCC)
- Copyright Society of Nigeria (COSON)
- Ministry of Lands State & Federal Inland Revenue Services (IRS/FIRS)
- Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON)
- National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA)
- National Deposit Insurance Commission (NDIC)
- National Administration of Food & Drugs Enforcement Agency (NAFDAC)